- How do I join ACES?
A: You must be a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) to join ACES. You may join online (www.counseling.org) or by calling ACA at 800-347-6647.
- How do I access the Counselor Education and Supervision Journal?
A: You must first login to the ACA website (www.counseling.org) with your ACA membership ID and password. Follow the link below: http://www.counseling.org/publications/counseling-journals
- When is the next ACES conference?
A: ACES conferences are held in odd numbered years. Click the “ACES Conference” link above to learn more.
- How can I present at an ACES conference?
A: To learn more about presenting at the ACES Conference, Click the “ACES Conference” link above.
- May I purchase your mailing list for my research?
A: No, ACES members’ contact information is not available for purchase or rent. We do not have permission from members to release this information.
- What do I need to know about publishing an article in Counselor Education and Supervision?
A: Guidelines for Authors are available by hovering over the “CE&S Journal” link above and selecting the “CE&S Guidelines for Authors” link.
- What kinds of benefits and services do you offer for graduate students?
A: We have graduate student representatives on the Executive Council of ACES. Learn more about the benefits of membership by hovering over the “About ACES” link above and selecting the “ACES Graduate Student Members” link.