Website Newport Healthcare
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.
10k Sign on Bonus!
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Individual Therapist conducts assessments, develops treatment plans, facilitates individual and group therapy, and provides clinical support to the program as needed.
Newport Healthcare offers free training in areas such as DBT, EMDR, ABFT and more!
- Master’s Degree required, preferably degree at the doctorate level, from an accredited or state approved graduate school.
- Licensed in Marriage Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work is required in the state in which you are applying.
- Experience in working with adolescents, preferably in a residential treatment center.
- Training or experience in trauma-informed treatment preferred.
- LMFT or LCSW or LICSW or CMHC or LHMC (required by the state for which you are applying)
To apply for this job please visit careers-newportacademy.icims.com.