Website Newport Healthcare
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.
10k Sign on Bonus!
Newport Healthcare offers free training in areas such as DBT, EMDR, ABFT and more!
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Family Therapist is the primary contact for families assigned on their caseload. The Family Therapist facilitates individual, family and group therapy, including new Parent Orientations and the Saturday Family Program.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited graduate school in marriage family therapy, counseling, sociology, or psychology.
- Licensed in the state for which you applying as a LMFT, LPC, LCSW or Clinical Psychologist.
- Experience in providing family therapy with adolescents and parents, preferably in a residential treatment setting.
- Willingness to be trained, supervised and provide services within the framework of Attachment-Based Therapy.
- Trained and experience with trauma-informed treatment, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers-newportacademy.icims.com.