Website Lindsey Wilson College
Lindsey Wilson College is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time position in the School of Professional Counseling’s online programs, including the CACREP-accredited graduate program in Counseling and Human Development with a specialization in clinical mental health as well as the Human Services and Counseling undergraduate program.
- A doctoral degree and eligibility as Core faculty per CACREP
- Experience teaching in higher education in an online environment
- A doctoral degree in Counselor Education and Supervision from a CACREP-accredited program.
- Experience in delivering online graduate counseling coursework with the Blackboard Learning Management System
- Experience as a licensed professional counselor
- A strong professional identity as a counselor
Please submit the employment application, letter of interest, curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy, supervision philosophy, contact information for three references, and transcripts of all graduate work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application: http://www.lindsey.edu/about-lwc/img/employment_application.pdf. For more information visit http://www.lindsey.edu.
The review of applicants is ongoing. LWC and The School of Professional Counseling welcome applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences.
LWC is an EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com