Website Day One
A better tomorrow starts today
This position serves as the primary counselor providing individual and group substance use and mental health support treatment services to youth in Day One’s Residential Treatment Program.
Maintains appropriate client record, including documentation, and billing/coding requirements.
Assesses for other needs and makes referrals as appropriate to community resources that support overall wellness and recovery.
Must have Master’s degree and licensure required to provide substance use counseling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accept referrals and perform intake and assessment in a timely fashion
• Provide treatment planning for clients.
• Provide individual, group, family counseling as indicated.
• Provide referrals to appropriate resources as needed.
• Collaborate with other treatment providers on care team.
• Maintain all clinical records in accordance with agency, program, licensing, and clinical standards.
• Provide client data necessary to fulfill contract and billing requirements.
• Provide diagnosis clarification and understanding of substance use disorders and mental health disorders, how they impact treatment, and demonstrate the ability to set treatment goals accordingly.
• Client and people centered: celebrates diversity in the workplace and welcomes all clients, families, and employees.
• Accountable: maintains an atmosphere of trust by working as a team member, showing respect for others, and the people we care for, and uses open and honest communication.
• Leader: promotes the services offered through various components of Day One and collaborates with relevant providers to advocate for our clients and families.
• Quality: meets professional development needs by attending trainings and participating in all scheduled group and individual supervisions.
On an ongoing basis strictly adheres to all Day One, Federal and State policies and procedures regarding the confidentiality of client, employee and Agency information.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Most duties are performed at the Day One Residential Treatment center, but may include travel to other Day One locations, as well as to outside events and training.
Physical effort commensurate with routine office work and with use of personal computer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Skills Needed for Position:
• Master’s degree in Counseling or related field.
• LCSW, LCPC preferred; LMSW-CC, LCPC-C considered.
• Experience working with adolescents, groups, and families to address substance use and mental health needs.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed and/or directed by manager.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team.
• Knowledge of co-occurring disorders.
To apply for this job please visit 1.adp.com.